- Effective Presentations Skills Training
- Individual Presentation Coaching Course
- Sales & Marketing Presentations Training
- Media Interaction and Presentations Seminar
- Presentation Reinforcement Through Visual Aids
- The Executive Presenter
- Complex Presentation Skills Classes
- Successful presentations training
- Practice-driven presentation classes
- On-Site presentation courses
- Exceptional presentations seminar
- Powerful presentation seminars
- Strategic presentations skills training
"This class was great! The instructors reallly knew what they were talking about. I most enjoyed the opportunities we had to practice the skills we were learning throughout the course. I'm ery excited to get back to work and apply what I've learned."Kathryn Wandling
"I have never had such a detailed and personalized training as this one.
Celina Olmos Solutions
"Our instructor did an excellent job. It is not easy to do what she did putting us in difficult positions. But I will tell you this, I learned so much from her, I doubled my production the next day."
"I've attended several presentations training sessions before and this was by far the best. "
Morrisville, North Carolina
"I found this workshop to be excellent in terms of providing techniques that will make my presentations exceptional. The facilitators were very knowledgeable and modeled the techniques they were showing the group. "
"The video feedback is priceless. "
Inside Sales Supervisor
"An extremely helpful training session, the use of filming each presentation was useful in realising what was being taught. Our trainer, had a way of keeping our attention all day and passing on personal hints and tips to all of the group.
"The personalized feedback on your presentations are eye-opening and is what makes the class.
Presentations Training: Skills & Development
At the Presentations Skills Training Seminar Center LLC, we understand that a quality and well directed presentation can secure a new project or gain a new contract. It can also be an uncomfortable and awkward time for all participants.
Even those with years of presentation experience can make mistakes or just have faulty presentations skills habits. We are here to help increase your presentations effectiveness and comfort level.
"What I enjoyed the most about the (Exceptional Presentations) program was the practice for reviewing sessions. I thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with the staff. The instructor gave me great, constructive feedback; in addition our instructor provided a very supportive environment."
Upcoming Presentations Training Classes
Presentations Skills Training
Presentation related research clearly shows that even the most experienced presenters will occasionally lapse into using old or even bad habits which lose audience participation and interest. Some experienced presenters may even get nervous and negatively affect the positive results they are capable of achieving. We quickly help to permanently remove these types of presentations skills problems. We do this through our highly interactive skills based presentation seminar skills methodology. We believe in practice, practice, and practice in conjunction with presentation coaching. New presenters and experienced speakers will leave our presentation course with all the necessary skills they need as well as a specific action plan designed for their long term personal presentation improvement. They will have seen and practiced their own personal presentation a minimum of ten times. No other legitimate training company offers such an individualized two instructor approach.
Each presentation course or seminar is designed with the participant’s specific needs in mind. From group discussions designed to stimulate thought and knowledge sharing to videotaped exercises focused on presentation training skills practice and immediate applicability. Our presentations skills training methodology is designed to provide quick results that last a lifetime. Our skilled educators and presentations skills training experts are not only trained and certified facilitators but they are also experienced professionals who have honed their presentations skills in the field and in the classroom. Our Clients which include more than 50% of the top Fortune 500 companies find that their success is tied not only to our award-winning presentation training methodology but also to the manner in which they are treated by our presentations training skills instructors. Our Presentation Skills Training focus is to help each person improve their skills, presentation-by-presentation, until they walk out of the classroom stronger, more confident and able to deliver a presentation that is appropriate to their audiences needs and if required in a persuasive and informative manner.
Presentation Training Courses & Presentation Seminar
Presentations training courses are provided across the country via public open enrollment presentation seminars in most major metropolitan areas and can also be delivered on-site via private presentation sessions. Our presentation courses can be provided as off-the-shelf sessions, ready to be delivered to a diverse audience or can be customized to provide a tailored and personalized approach based on client needs. All presentation courses are limited to a maximum of twelve participants so as to increase presentation seminar effectiveness and provide the individual level of coaching and interaction that is associated with the Presentations Training Center. Whether we deliver an on-site presentations skills training course or we present to multiple industries in a public presentation seminar, all of our presentation sessions utilize multiple learning methodologies in order to appeal to varying learner needs. Our approach ensures you that presentations skills are learned, absorbed and retained. Unlike many other training courses that fail to ensure continued use and retention, our presentations training provides a long-term solution. Whether giving a presentation ten minutes after our class or ten years, all participants can be confident that the Presentation Skills Training Seminar Center LLC will have you prepared to succeed.
As a result of attending a Presentation Training Center course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and implement how to communicate effectively to varying personality types
- Flex their presentations skills communication style to appeal to different learning types
- Control and manage the natural anxiety that often accompanies a presentation
- Project individual credibility before a presentation has even started
- Utilize effective voice inflection, pacing and articulation to project credibility to audience members
- Project their voice more effectively and ensure that audience members can hear the message being delivered
- Gesture naturally so they illustrate the presentation concept and reinforce important information
- Control their body language and facial expressions so they deliver a more natural presentation
- Maintain a positive and confident demeanor before audiences
- Structure a presentation for the greatest effect
- Kick off their presentation opening to have the strongest impact on their audience
- Deliver their presentation content in a rational and logical manner that ensures interest and audience involvement
- Utilize presentations skills and techniques to select and build more effective visual aids
- Present using visual aids in a manner that reinforces the content and does not distract from the key message
- Deal with conflict that arrives during a presentation
- Successfully guide and facilitate question and answer sessions
- Deliver sales and marketing content in a more persuasive manner
- Speak on technical subjects with clarity
Deliver an entire presentation with ease and comfort