- Effective Presentations Skills Training
- Individual Presentation Coaching Course
- Sales & Marketing Presentations Training
- Media Interaction and Presentations Seminar
- Presentation Reinforcement Through Visual Aids
- The Executive Presenter
- Complex Presentation Skills Classes
Exceptional Presentations Skills Training Seminar
Welcome to the most comprehensive and individualized presentations skills training course in the presentations training industry. Whether you are a new or inexperienced to presenter or are overwhelmed with anxiety simply at the thought of public speaking or just want to improve your individual presentations skills our Exceptional Presentations Skills Training course will quickly improve your confidence and your presentations skills. For over thirty years we have carefully studied and determined those areas where presenters need the greatest amount of instruction. We have focused on the most necessary presentations training and presentations coaching skills which are necessary to become efficient and effective in your role as a communicator and influencer.
Our Effective Presentations Skills Training focuses on the three most important elements of all presentations. They are Presentation delivery, Presentation content and Presentation reinforcement. Delivery relates to the manner in which an individual carries themselves before an audience. Visual, Vocal and Verbal qualities all play a crucial role in how audiences receive an effective message. Content centers on the message being conveyed. Is it clear? Does it flow well? Will it persuade the audience? Reinforcement revolves around supporting skills such as how to effectively use visual aids to reinforce the message or how question and answer sessions can help turn skeptics into converts. The Exceptional Presentation Skills Training course covers all three areas in an effective manner like no other presentation training class, course, seminar or workshop in the industry. Over 50% of all Fortune 500 companies will attest to our place as their number one presentation company.
Our Presentation Skills Training Seminar is designed as a learner-centered presentations skills training workshop. We utilize a skills-focused training methodology that enables all participants to learn by doing. Each workshop is seminar is led by two highly qualified instructors and begins with a benchmark presentation to help participants and facilitators understand the existing presentations skills sets and what areas of improvement might need the most attention. During this first presentation and all ensuing presentations, videotaping is utilized to aid with the coaching and feedback process. After each presentations skills practice exercise we provide classroom feedback followed by a personalized coaching in a breakout. The coaching is handled by the second presentation training facilitator. This process is repeated ten or more times. The repeated class room presentation with feedback then followed by one on one coaching ensures that each participant not only receives individual consultation but also improves his or her skills more rapidly. Whether focusing on how to open or start a presentation with the greatest effect or utilize presentation tools to illustrate content, all coaching sessions progress to build stronger presentations skills. The quick and measurable results will be crystal clear to all attendees by the end of the first presentation training skills exercise. Participants will become presenters who are more confident, effective and able to deliver informative and effective presentations with polish and less effort.
Class Size: Up to 12 participants (larger classes sizes are available
only in private workshops)
Class Length: Two Days Instructors: Two Senior Presentations Training Skills Course instructors
Availability: Available on-site at your location or as a public open-enrollment presentation workshop, seminar or course.
Skills Learned: Exceptional Presentation Skills Training is a two-day skills-based workshop.
By attending our Presentation Skills Training Seminar participants will quickly learn to:
- Quickly learn how to handle any type of presentation situation with ease and personal comfort
- Overcome nervousness and presentation anxiety
- Enhance vocal quality such as voice projection, articulation, pacing, and fluency
- Enhance body language, eye contact, and gesturing to project a consistent and credible image
- Determine audience attitudes and needs and respond accordingly
- Identify and handle various types of audience questions
- Deescalate conflict that might arise during a presentation
- Use presentation media effectively to reinforce their message
- Project control and confidence through high quality presentation delivery skills
- Overcome negative or distracting presentation mannerisms
- Develop a formalized product presentation that is effective and persuasive
- Plan a presentation around the market forces that affect business presentations
- Structure a presentation to gain maximum audience effect
- Implement persuasive presentation communication skills techniques
- Implement audience involvement techniques for their presentations
- Present technical or complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Set up a specific action plan to improve their image through presentations skills and repeated practice
For more info on our presentations skills training, please contact us.
The instructor was amazing. Learned do much. Probably the most useful course I've ever taken. Very relevant information."
Gina DeFrank BA
Raleigh, North Carolina