- Effective Presentations Skills Training
- Individual Presentation Coaching Course
- Sales & Marketing Presentations Training
- Media Interaction and Presentations Seminar
- Presentation Reinforcement Through Visual Aids
- The Executive Presenter
- Complex Presentation Skills Classes
Presentation Skills Coaching Course (Individual)
One-on-One Presentation Skills Coaching (face to face or online webinar courses): Just as no two personalities are identical either are two different presenters. As presenters, we each have individual beliefs, habits, personalities, mannerisms and needs. For many of us, our thoughts and beliefs are shaped on not only what we have been taught but also our life experiences. Unfortunately, many presenters may only have little to no presentations skills training. They’ve also may have endured many uncomfortable and difficult presentation experiences. Many people see presenting as more of a chore than a skill. Others have a reasonable amount of experience presenting and may even feel comfortable speaking to others but need help polishing their delivery or the messages they deliver.
The Presentations Training Skills Seminar and Presentation Skills Course has over thirty years of extensive experience providing individual presentation coaching and high quality professional presentation feedback to executives, sales professionals, technical resources, and technical folks who must present on an ad hoc (off the cuff) or regular basis. We can accomplish this via online or face to face. Whether helping a senior executive at Exxon Corporation who must communicate to hundreds of employees via a series of coaching sessions or providing a one-day intensive coaching workshop for executives with American Express, our team of high level facilitators has the experience and knowledge to guarantee immediate personal improvement. Our concentrated and focused coaching approach is to first understand the individual issues and concerns faced by the client and then quickly design a coaching sessions based on those needs.
Sessions may be delivered via regularly scheduled coaching face to face or via online webinar workshops or can be provided as one-off coaching sessions designed to quickly resolve immediate issues. Training sessions may be held on-site at the client’s office or off-site at one of our training facilities or online via the internet. Remote support can be also be provided for those who need additional mentoring and assistance by face to face or online help.
Our skilled executive facilitators can provide presentation coaching assistance to those facing multiple situations:
- Executives who must speak to large corporate accounts and important prospective clients
- Finance and investor relations professionals tasked with communicating with analysts or members of the press
- Sales professionals who are called upon to meet and present to new and existing client accounts
- Pre-sales and technical individuals who must present complex or highly technical data to non-technical audiences
- Accounting and financial professionals tasked with reporting financial information to management
- Managers who must communicate policy, procedures and other corporate communication to employees
- Senior executives who occasionally speak to shareholders at annual meetings or private events
- Marketing professionals that deliver corporate messages and communicate branding and image both internally and externally
- Trainers and educators who must equip employees with the skills to succeed in the workplace
- Human resource managers who lead orientation sessions to groups of new employees or communicate new benefits and programs to existing employees
- Project managers who lead and guide kick-off meetings or provide status reports to internal and external clients
All presentations skills coaching sessions are custom-delivered and can be tailored based on your particular needs. For more information on how one of our highly skilled and certified instructors who meet your individual needs or for online webinar coaching.
For more info on our presentations skills training, please contact us.
I wish I would have been able to take this class a LONG time ago! It helped a lot! Thanks. "