- Effective Presentations Skills Training
- Individual Presentation Coaching Course
- Sales & Marketing Presentations Training
- Media Interaction and Presentations Seminar
- Presentation Reinforcement Through Visual Aids
- The Executive Presenter
- Complex Presentation Skills Classes
Sales & Marketing Presentations Training
Imagine your typical customer or prospective client. Can you say with absolute certainty that they know what your company does? Do they associate your company with a particular advertising campaign or brand image? In some cases, customers have very clear and defined ideas related to a company. Consumers are all too familiar with the insurance company that promises them, “You’re in Good Hands”. They may not have a clear understanding of what a company like Vivendi Universal does. Often, that confusion arises from the inability of some sales or marketing professionals to clearly communicate a company’s image to current or prospective clients. Failing to be clear and persuasive during presentations can not only lead to confusion but also to lost business. The opportunity cost is too high for sales & marketing professionals to neglect their skills. We believe that, as communicators of a company’s image and reputation, sales & marketing professionals owe it to their employers to strengthen their skills and ensure that their presentations are as effective as possible.
That’s why the Presentations Training Center created the Marketing Presentations Skills training seminar. Through an intensive and practice-filled two day workshop, we teach marketing professionals at every level to become more dynamic, engaging, persuasive and effective when representing their company. From meeting with clients during important corporate sales calls to disseminating branding information to internal field sales reps, marketing professionals will become strong presenters by attending the Sales & Marketing Presentation Skills training workshop. Each participant will practice their presentations skills via ten or more videotaped presentations. Following each seminar presentation, participants receive one-on-one coaching and feedback from a certified Presentations Training Skills Center instructor. This process ensures that strong points are recognized and areas of improvement can be identified, addressed and resolved. Multiple areas are covered – how to project confidence, how to structure a presentation, how to deal with difficult audiences, and more. Through intensive training and coaching, participants will leave the training class knowing that they will be able to deliver high impact presentations with ease and comfort.
Class Size: Up to 10 participants (private presentation class seminar size may be increased or decreased)
Class Length: Two Days
Instructors: Two Senior Level Presentations Training Skills Center instructors
Availability: Available as an on-site workshopPresentation Training Skills Learned:
Sales & Marketing Presentation Skills Training is a two-day skills-based workshop. By attending this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Realize the important role they play for their company as marketers
- Tailor presentations so as to more directly address specific audience needs
- Work with and channel anxiety to improve presentation effectiveness
- Enhance personal delivery in vocal, verbal and visual areas
- Determine audience attitudes and needs and respond accordingly
- Successfully guide question and answer sessions
- Acknowledge and defuse conflict that might arise during a presentation
- Use multiple media to effectively reinforce a presentation
- Project control and confidence through improved delivery skills
- Overcome negative or distracting mannerisms
- Build presentations that can be utilized in any situation
- Structure a presentation to gain maximum effect
- Implement persuasive communication techniques
- Implement audience involvement techniques
- Present any type of information in a clear and concise manner
- Set up a specific action plan to improve their image through presentations skills
For more info on our presentations skills training, please contact us.
I would recommend the class to anyone who has to speak in front of any size audience. "