- Effective Presentations Skills Training
- Individual Presentation Coaching Course
- Sales & Marketing Presentations Training
- Media Interaction and Presentations Seminar
- Presentation Reinforcement Through Visual Aids
- The Executive Presenter
- Complex Presentation Skills Classes
Consultative Telesales Skills Workshops
Those with years of experience know that selling over the phone can quite challenging and is often difficult enough to wear down even the strongest sales professionals. While sales is challenging enough, those who sell on the telephone have to deal with a series of roadblocks that make selling even tougher. Those who are unaccustomed to dealing with these challenges often find themselves struggling in their role and face early burn-out. Others are more resilient and can roll with the challenges but soon find themselves wondering how to improve their sales numbers. For those who truly want to succeed in their role, the solution is to put in place a targeted training plan that helps sales professionals understand how to communicate more effectively, work through the sales process and deal with the challenges inherent in telesales.
Our one-day Consultative Telesales Skills workshop is designed to address these needs in a format that enables each participant to not only learn and practice skills but also address target accounts for greater effectiveness. Starting with an individual communication assessment, each participant will delve deeper into their personal communication strengths while learning to recognize how their customers communicate. This process builds self-awareness and enables participants to flex their style based on client needs. The training workshop then focuses on working through the sales process. We take each person from the sales call, through the questioning and solution phase to closing and handling objections. Throughout the sales process, we teach participants to understand their clients’ needs in order to recommend the appropriate solution. One of the biggest mistakes sales professionals make is to push a product or service before knowing what the client needs. We teach people to change this mindset and focus on the customer. As we go through the sale process, various training workshop exercises are utilized to integrate skills and begin applying our methodologies to target accounts. By the end of the class, participants will be able to handle roadblocks and challenges while understanding how to increase revenues and customer satisfaction.
Class Size: Up to 16 participants
Class Length: One Day
Instructors: One Senior Presentations Training Center instructors
Availability: Available as an open enrollment class or an on-site workshopSkills Learned: Consultative Telesales skills is a one-day skills-based workshop. By attending this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Sell the advantages of long-term value over low bids.
- Deal with multi-level sales structures
- Identify and quantify the costs subsequent to purchase
- Determine opportunity areas to add value to their customer's business.
- Apply questioning skills for an in-depth analysis of each buyer's attitudes, situations, problems, and priorities
- Offer creative options for buyer's problems or to add value to current or future buying situations
- Assist the buyer in selecting the optimum options as a solution.
- Recognize basic styles of buyer behavior and simultaneously determine how to adapt to each style to create positive "chemistry".
- Formulate a personal Feature—Advantage—Benefit and Proof Outline for one of their products or services
- Analyze the buyer's perspective in a sales situation and determine positive and negative behavior that can determine opportunities to gain agreement.
- Understand the need to be a good listener
- Understand the superior/differentiating characteristics of their company's products or services relative to the customer's need vs. that of the competition.
- Use creative problem solving to enhance solutions and recommendations.
- Manage difficult buyer behavior and situations involving real obstacles, i.e., anger, price, doubt, misinformation or lack of interest.
For more info on our presentation skills training, please contact us.